Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I, the submitting author, warrant that I shall be the point of contact throughout the peer review and proofreading process (if applicable).
- I am authorized by all co-authors to submit this version of the manuscript and to be their spokesperson during the review process and beyond.
- I warrant that we have strictly followed the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, a title page is uploaded separately. The title page includes the following information: title, author(s) information (institution), date, number of words, funding information and acknowledgements.
- Any interests that might impair the credibility of the manuscript are disclosed in the title page.
- The submitted manuscript is original, and neither it nor any illustration or supplementary material, or any part thereof, are in any way in violation of any existing original or derivative copyright.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submitted manuscript contains nothing obscene, indecent, objectionable or libelous according to generally accepted norms.
Authors contributing to Nordic Studies in Education retain copyright to their articles but agree to publish them under a Creative Commons CC-BY 4.0 License. The terms of this license permit third parties to freely copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, and to adapt, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, as long as appropriate credit is given, a link to the license is provided, and any changes made are indicated. The foregoing may be done in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses the third party or their use.